January 8, 2010
$$$ for School=FAFSA!
If you need money for school, then its time to fill out the 2010-2011 FAFSA! Submitting a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step for any student seeking financial aid through a federal program. The earlier you submit the FAFSA, the better!
1. Apply for a Federal PIN (if you do not already have one) at www.pin.ed.gov.
2. Complete the FAFSA online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
3. Check with your school to determine if a separate Federal Financial Aid application is required.
4. Check with your school regarding scholarship application deadlines.
5. Apply early! You must apply for Federal Financial Aid each year. Files are processed in the order of completion.