July 8, 2011
State Board of Regents Meeting Scheduled for July 15
SALT LAKE CITY – Utah’s regular State Board of Regents will meet Friday July 15 beginning at 9 am in the Taggart Student Center at Utah State University in Logan for the Board’s regularly scheduled meeting.
Agenda highlights for the day include:
- Introduction and presentation of new 2011 USHE report on Utah’s national standing on efficiency
- Information on technical education in Utah (CTE)
- Approval of property purchase for married student housing at Dixie State College and other property transactions
- Approval of an updated Campus Master Plan for Utah State University
- New academic degrees, programs and emphases at the University of Utah, Utah State University, and Salt Lake Community College
The complete agenda is on the USHE website at http://www.higheredutah.org/sbr/agendas/ as well as audio streaming during the Committee of the Whole portion of the meeting. Additionally, a portion of the meeting will be covered via live Tweets, which can be followed on USHE’s Twitter feed @higheredutah.
About The Utah System of Higher Education: USHE includes all of Utah’s eight public colleges and universities: The University of Utah, Utah State University, Weber State University, Southern Utah University, Snow College, Dixie State College, Utah Valley University and Salt Lake Community College. For more information on the Utah System of Higher Education, visit our website at http://www.higheredutah.org. Follow USHE on Facebook and Twitter.
# # #Posted by: psilberman