November 10, 2011
State Board of Regents Meeting Scheduled for November 18
SALT LAKE CITY – The Utah State Board of Regents will meet Friday November 18 beginning at 9 am in the Sorensen Student Center on the Utah Valley University campus for the Board’s regularly scheduled meeting.
Key Agenda items for the day include:
- Introduction of and presentation by the President of Complete College America, Stan Jones
- Administration of Oath of Office to new Regent Wilford Clyde
- Amendments to strengthen the policy on Post-Tenure Review (R481)
- Presentation of UVU’s technology strategy plan for the future
- Discussion with Senator Steve Urquhart, Co-Chair of the Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
The complete downloadable agenda is on the USHE website at higheredutah.org/sbr/agendas/ as well as audio streaming during the Committee of the Whole portion of the meeting. Additionally, a portion of the meeting will be covered via live Tweets, which can be followed on USHE’s Twitter feed @higheredutah.
About The Utah System of Higher Education: USHE includes all of Utah’s eight public colleges and universities: The University of Utah, Utah State University, Weber State University, Southern Utah University, Snow College, Dixie State College, Utah Valley University and Salt Lake Community College. For more information on the Utah System of Higher Education, visit our website at http://www.higheredutah.org. Follow USHE on Facebook and Twitter.
# # #Posted by: psilberman