September 9, 2011
State Board of Regents Meeting Scheduled for September 16
SALT LAKE CITY – Utah’s regular State Board of Regents will meet Friday September 16 beginning at 9 am in the Kenneth N. Gardner Student Center on the Dixie State College campus for the Board’s regularly scheduled meeting.
Agenda highlights for the day include:
- Introduction and presentation of Commissioner Sederburg’s Change Agenda initiative
- Administration of Oath of Office to new Regent Robert Prince
- New programs and emphases for USU, Dixie and SLCC
- Approval of the 2012-13 USHE Operating Budget Request
- Institutional presentations of 2012-2013 state funded and non-state funded capital development projects
The complete downloadable agenda is on the USHE website at higheredutah.org/sbr/agendas/ as well as audio streaming during the Committee of the Whole portion of the meeting. Additionally, a portion of the meeting will be covered via live Tweets, which can be followed on USHE’s Twitter feed @higheredutah.
About The Utah System of Higher Education: USHE includes all of Utah’s eight public colleges and universities: The University of Utah, Utah State University, Weber State University, Southern Utah University, Snow College, Dixie State College, Utah Valley University and Salt Lake Community College. For more information on the Utah System of Higher Education, visit our website at http://www.higheredutah.org. Follow USHE on Facebook and Twitter.
# # #Posted by: psilberman